Ski, Safari & Beach – South Africa & Lesotho
South Africa’s diversity especially in terms of its’ landscape has gained it a reputation for being the world in one country. Why not take advantage of that diversity by going skiing in the Drakensberg Mountains, lazing on the beach in St. Lucia and going on ‘Big 5’ Game Drives in Hluhluwe…..all combined in this neat little package!
– Highlights: Afriski Resort – Drakensberg Mountains – Durban – St. Lucia – Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Reserve
– Price based on per person sharing in a double room & self drive (Vehicle not included)
– Contact us for car rental
– Also available as a private guided tour and/or to combine with other desired destinations. (Price will change)
– Ideal combinations: Kruger Park, Eswatini, Mozambique, Garden Route, Cape Town & surrounds
– Valid between June and September 2021
– Excludes: additional meals, drinks, any services and activities not mentioned in the tour plan above.
Note: To make skiing possible this tour has to be booked in the South African Winter months ranging from beginning of June until the end of August. The rest of the tour is flexible and can be booked throughout the whole year.