Whale Watching, Flowers & Kalahari Lions
Discover South Africa in Spring Season! From Cape Town up the West Coast to the Northern Cape and back. Experience the whale season, the blooming fauna & flora as well as the mighty Kalahari Lions and other wildlife of the Kgalagadi National Park.
– Highlights: Cape Town – Table Mountain – Cape of Good Hope – Whale Watching – Kgalagadi National Park – Cederberg Mountains – Augrabies Falls
– Price based on a group of 8 people and per person sharing in a double room
– Excludes additional meals, drinks, any services and activities not mentioned in the tour plan above
– Also available in groups of minimum 4 and maximum 9 people
– Also available as a private guided or self drive tour
– Departure dates: 12 August 2021 & 26 August 2021 (Private Guided & Self Drive dates are flexible)